Thursday -- Sept. 5, 2019
** YARD SALE today in Twin Lakes Subdivision, first street on left off of Oak Leaf Lane. Women's clothing, young girl's clothing, comforter sets, books, glassware, designer shoes, and many, other items.
** YARD SALE today, 7 1/2 miles up on Hwy. 39, just past Eden Baptist Church -- right beside another yard sale going today.
** Community wide YARD SALE on Friday and Saturday, Sept. 6th and 7th located on Jacksboro Road in Bronston right off of Hwy. 90
** YARD SALE today, Friday, and Saturday up on Hwy. 39 right beside Eden Baptist Church.
** YARD SALE this Friday and Saturday, Sept. 6th and 7th beginning in Nancy. This is the 15 Miles-Plus yard sale, that begins on Hwy. 196 in Nancy, and goes all the way down through Faubush and to Jabez. Includes all side roads.
** Fall into Cash Community Yard Sale on Saturday, Sept. 7th at the Center for Rural Development from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m.
1. Two cemetery plots at Lakeside Memorial Gardens -- Lawn Crypts with pre-installed vaults -- $2,000; 513-683-3997
2. . Set of 19-inch, seven-spoke wheels with air sensors -- Very nice; 416-6878
3. Four art prints for sale; 271-1100
4. Two sets of China; 679-1539
5. Heavy Duty tire breaker -- $65; Hospital bed -- electric with NO mattress -- $20; Will pick up free scrap metal, such as stoves, washers, rims, etc; Two huge, 20-inch tires for a four-wheel drive vehicle -- mud claw tread; Also will be buy junk cars/trucks, paying $200; Looking to lease ground, will pay up to $400 per acre; Also will do hay ground on the shares; 355-7153
6. Winter onion sets, dried apples, dried beans; Doll collection as well as a Libby Glass collection; Also looking for a small, light-colored China cabinet; 274-4307
7. Weights; Two bicycles; Two trailers hitches;'85 Olds with a 307 engine -- Needs a transmission; Propane gas grill; Small gas tank; Two bicycles; Also will do odd jobs in Somerset -- Yard work, Painting, Cleaning out gutters, moving items, etc.; 219-5304
8. 250 Polaris four wheeler stolen from the Science Hill area; Please call if you have any info. concerning this theft; 416-7562
9. 2009 Santa Fe -- runs good, good tires, cold air -- asking $3850. Can be seen at 65 McKee Road; 875-7241
10. 4 boxes of knee braces, back braces, and ankle braces -- brand new still in the boxes -- $10 per box; Brand new DVD player still in box -- $25; Toaster over and hot plate -- $20 each, or $40 for both; 676-0001
11. Looking for 7 good storm windows, prefeably with screens; 492-5145
12. Needing to buy two lawn mower tires -- 16 X 6.50 -- 8 NHS; 423-3037
13. Tree down in yard -- Will give firewood away for free if you will come and clean up; Will also give you $20 for cleaning this up; 679-4175
14. Black walnuts in back yard; Will give away if someone will come by and pick up; 416-3041
15. Surplus yard sale items; Also, have school clothes will give away for free to needy families; 875-0041
16. Interstate top post battery -- $50; 3 car stereos with CD players -- $25 each; Real nice bedroom suit for sale -- this includes mattress and box springs -- large, 9-drawer dresser with mirror, 5-drawer chest -- $250; Kat welding hood with six lenses -- $40; 55-gallon metal and plastic burn barrels; Plastic milk crates; 355-0200
17. '81 Yamaha boat and trailer -- needs work -- will sell for $200 or will trade it; 90,000 baseball cards; 305-3260
18. 5 X 12 utility trailer for sale -- would trade for a smaller utility trailer, or a riding lawn mower; 9 yard sale tables for sale; 679-8582
19. Garage to rent; Trailer for sale; 677-2819
20. Looking for a an '05 or '06 pick-up truck with a King cab; Want one with low mileage in good shape; 516-4000
21. Firewood for sale; 423-3082
22. '93 Chevy one ton truck for sale with a 12-foot long bed; 305-7678
23. 55-gallon metal burn barrels; tires for sale, different sizes, including tractor tire and lawn mower tires; Parts for a '95 Chevy Silverado and parts for a '96 Nissan; 305-9847
24. Hitch for a full size Ford or Dodge truck; Pressure washer and steamer; Fire wood -- you must cut yourself; 606-348-1609